Terms and Conditions
1. All Bookings are taken in advance, Tickets must be paid at time of
Booking and tickets issued against it.
2. In the Event of Deposits being taken against large group bookings, all
monies are non refundable. All Tickets purchased from this site are
non-refundable (other than in condition 3).
3. In the event of show cancellation for any reason all monies will be
refunded in full or an alternate date allocated.
4. Comedy Clubs Limited use other venues to host their shows, these venues
are not owned or operated directly by itself, in such instances the Right to
Refuse admission is always final in the favour of the venue.
5. All our shows are aimed at over 18s audiences; many of the venues we use
are licensed only to allow members of the public entry if they are over 18.
Please always bring suitable ID.
6. 'Reasonable 'Heckling is allowed and is, to a point, part of comedy -
especially at our shows. But - we will not tolerate threatening or abusive
behaviour to any of our acts or customers, or continued disruption to our
other customers, in such instances we will ask a guest to leave the premises
if they are unable to act accordingly, in such instances no refund will be
issued (this also covers condition 12,13 & 14).
7. Dress Code - Please come to have fun but do not wear anything that
obscures your face completely. Please no Fancy Dress.
8. Please do not book tickets if you are easily offended.
9. Only Purchase tickets from an authorised agent licensed to sell our show
tickets, if in doubt please call our Head Office on 01202 552163.Tickets are
not sold on the door of the venue, all tickets must be purchased in advance.
10. Most Importantly: Come to our show and have a great time.
11. Website Ownership and Copyright
The Bournemouth Comedy Club is operated and owned by Comedy Clubs Ltd unless
otherwise stated, or obtained from permitted sources all content and images
belong exclusively to Comedy Clubs Limited and may not be re-produced in any
format without prior written permission.
12. Please refrain from talking whilst the acts are on stage for your own
and other peoples enjoyment of the show.
13. Flash photography is not permitted, nor is recording any performances,
without seeking written approval to do so in advance.
14. To smooth running and prompt start of the show, food will be served up
15. Any person who repeatedly ignores the above may be asked to leave at the
discretion of the Show organiser or Venue Manager.
16. A good behaviour bond may
be required from any group numbering ten
persons or more. We may ask for a bond of £100 in cash from a member(s)
(Total) of the group which will be returned at the end of the event. This
bond will be taken to ensure the group do not cause damage to any fixtures &
fittings in the venue & also to ensure that at all times no patrons of the
show are interrupted or unable to enjoy their time in our show for any
reason caused by continual disruption from another group. To ask for this
bond will be at the discretion of staff at the venue. If you are ejected for
any reason by staff members from the show you may lose all or some of your
bond. We do not want to hold or keep your bond. We want you to enjoy our
show and leave happy, we want all our customers to leave happy.
ROAR - Acts & performances are subject to change without
notification, call 0845 Hotline for details. Bournemouth Comedy Club is a
trading Division of Comedy Clubs Limited, Reg no 5366574. Wilderton Grange, 4 Wilderton Road West, Poole, Dorset, BH13 6EF